Concord Christian Academy defines its Doctrinal Statement as follows:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God for faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one sovereign God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit; who created man by a direct and immediate act of His will.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. This refers to His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious suffering, His atoning death through His shed blood His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for lost and sinful mankind regeneration by the Holy Spirit through Grace is essential for salvation
- We believe in the present indwelling ministry of the Holy Spirit who sanctifies and intercedes for all Christians enabling them to live a godly life in conformity to the Scriptures.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. The saved are resurrected unto eternal life and the lost are resurrected unto eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ called to a life of righteous works, separated from the world, witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.