Concord Christian Academy is SEVIS approved and can issue I-20s to all international students that qualify for enrollment.
All interested international parent or students should download our International Student Application HERE or in the info and forms section of our website. A completed application is required before an enrollment decision can be made.
Students needing housing should contact AHLI (American Home Life International) or our school office. CCA has some parents and local church members who are willing and able to provide housing. If you need housing, please contact the school office at 302.475.3247 or via email at email@example.com
Both AHLI and CCA Housing provide:
- Christian Host family for each student.
- Provide I-20 document and support letters for F1 visa interview.
- Student coordinator at school who provides orientation, support, monthly meetings/status reports for every student.
- English Language Learning support.
- Student insurance.
After students are accepted they are provided with the following materials:
- Summer reading list
- Uniform information
- List of courses
- Course schedule
- Sports information
- Extracurricular information
For more information please contact us at 302.475.3247 or firstname.lastname@example.org